Our clients are saving millions in R&D costs with 43% Australian Tax Cash Rebate
OUR EXPERIENCE IN DEVELOPMENT
Years experience building
Projects per year across multiple industries
Diverse and multi-talented team based in Melbourne, Australia
Unique products developed
MOST RECENT CLIENTS
Our clients range from entrepreneurial
start-ups through to government and Fortune 500 companies.
Innovation Content: Inspiring Ideas
WHAT MAKES AUSTRALIA AN IDEAL DESTINATION FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND CLINICAL TRIALS?
- 43% Research and Development Tax Rebate
- Up to 60% total savings with favourable US$
- A strong intellectual property system
- Attractive Research & Development Tax incentive
- Quality medical research infrastructure and
a skilled workforce
- A world class health system
- Key leaders across key therapeutic areas
- An ethnically diverse, English-speaking population
- Clinical data which complies with the highest
- Strong capability in manufacturing of products
to be trialed
HOW IS AUSTRALIA LEADING IN INNOVATION?
Total Australian research and development spend
People employed in the Australian Life and Sciences sector
In Biotechnology and Innovation
ASX-Listed life science companies
OUR MANTRA IS QUALITY
- Procept is ISO certified for the development of
- Our certification is applied to all our projects to
ensure we achieve the highest quality outcomes
for our clients.
- The standard references ISO 14971 and IEC
62304 which provide a framework for software
development and risk management.
- Quality Management System based on
ISO13485:2016 Section 7.3, US Food and
Drug Administration (FDA) Quality System
Requirements Title 21 CFR Part 820