Not sure of your eligibility for Boost Your Business voucher program? We’re here to help.
What is the Boost Your Business voucher program?
Here at Procept we are proud to be an official service provider for the “Boost Your Business” voucher program. The program is a state government funded program supporting Victorian businesses and encouraging the development of new products, employing more people, improving market access and increasing their scale, diversity and profitability.
What are the benefits?
Government grants can be a great way to fund development or answer important technical questions, and we’ve seen many businesses come through our doors on this path that benefit hugely. The vouchers provide up to $50,00 to help remove one of the key concerns for any growing business – cash.
We provide our services to voucher recipients in the Advanced Manufacturing stream. We aim to assist with new product development and the commercialisation process. This provides recipients with industry front running engineering expertise and production skills to push their product in the right direction.
Is my business eligible?
In order to apply for the Boost Your Business initiative you must be able to meet a strict criteria. The Voucher Program is open to small to medium sized businesses (SME) that are on a growth trajectory.
Eligibility for boost your business voucher requires applicants to also meet the following criteria:
- Be a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure;
- Be a legal entity
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards;
- Have an operating presence in Victoria;
- Employ at least 20 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million (preference will be given to Applicants that employ less than 200 people);
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider; and
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
Through the Boost your Business program we will be assisting participants who are eligible and make it through the application process. The application process can be a little daunting so we can help with that part too. If you are a business looking to take your product to the next level and fit the eligibility criteria for Boost your Business Vouchers, we recommend giving it a shot. Applications are open now, until Fri 2nd March 2018.
To learn more about the program take a look at the Business Victoria website.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!